Wednesday, July 24, 2013

First 3 chapters of Fractured Heart

Good morning sweet world! Even though it is utterly pitiful outside with the dark clouds and lack of sunshine, I try to make the best of everyday. Today is no exception and to make today extra special I will be sharing the first three chapters of Fractured Heart. Just click Me, yes that's right, me right here<--------------, and it will take you to my Writer's Café site. Don't forget to leave a comment here or on Writer's Café.

Just a reminder that I will be doing a give away on Friday. If you have not read the Fallen series by Lauren Kate you are really missing out. It's fantastic. But you have a chance to win all 4 of the books in this series. This is the first book and the cover is beautiful:

 
 
 
 
Have a fantastic day and good luck!