Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello world, it's me!

Currently it's 11:33pm at night. I would love to be sleeping, however I can't. Sleep has been my enemy for the past couple of weeks because, well, I am one of those people who loves to stay up past their bedtime and write, not that I have a bedtime because I'm  twenty seven. If I even attempted to go to sleep it would evade me, when I have something on my mind I have to get it out. But, I don't think you care about my awful sleeping habits. What you really want to know is who I am and what you can expect to find on this blog.

Let's start with the easy stuff. My name is Krystle, but I think you already got that. Currently I am living in Florida with my husband, Doug, my two wonderfully beautiful children, Chris and Matt and my two furry little poodles. I was born and raised in Toledo, Ohio but I didn't like the snow so, here I am in the Sunshine State. I live on an Island and, yes, it's awesome! I miss my family because they all live far, far away in a land...just kidding, they live in Toledo, mostly. But, I do miss them terribly.

I have this small, silly dream that one day I will be a successful author. Apparently publishing your work isn't all that hard now a days. When I prepare to publish my work I want to be sure the characters in my books stand out, are strong and have morals. My ultimate goal is that my books inspire people to "show the love" while I deliver an exceptionally intriguing story. Oh, and sometimes I write poems.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you check back daily for news on my upcoming books, my busy life and a whole lot more. And, if you want to talk books, writing or anything that your hearts desire just know, I'm game!