Monday, July 15, 2013

Bon Voyage, for only a little while but know I am back

I have been gone for too long! Ahhh, we took a family trip to Disney World, it was my very first time but my husband has been before. Can I just say...IT WAS AMAZING!! It was the perfect day not too hot, the kids did excellent, no issues we all arrived back in one piece. Here's a few fabulous pictures of my kids and I and we can't forget Mickey and the gang:





But, now I am back and very ready to start writing! I have so much going on in my head right now and I need to write it down ASAP. I haven't been able to read To Kill A Mockingbird much but I will get back to that because I am happily anticipating reading The Fault In Our Stars, which I purchase yesterday. Also, my son will be four in a few weeks so I am planning a big Superhero Birthday Bash on August 10th. The only thing completed for the Birthday are the invitations. But they are really awesome! See:



Let's not forget school starts on August 6th and my anniversary is in two weeks. There's just so much going on, it's been a busy month and I don't foresee it slowing down much. But it can be handled and I'm good as long as I can write. Here I go reading, writing, planning that's what it's all about!