Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What goes up, must come...

Yes, you guessed it, down. Sir Isacc Newton's: The Universal Law of Gravitation has demonstrated just how this works. I know what you're thinking; is this a blog about reading and writing or is it a blog about science? You would be right about the first. However, we use this mantra, what goes up must come down, in our everyday life sometimes without even thinking about it. Here is a demonstration...





It doesn't belong to just science, we as writer's, bloggers, readers, people, tend to take the good things in life and automatically assume that hey, I threw it out there and now it's going to come barreling down on me at light speed and smack me in the head. Or someone else will throw it at you...



You think I'm going to tell you, no that won't happen or things always get better? No, no I'm not. Because there is a possibility that it will happen and what you threw out there may not get better but you can move on. There is no reason to dwell on what you cannot change. I know, I'm like asking you to change your whole personality...

 



but I never said it would happen over night. These things take time and really you'll never get anywhere if you just keep reprising all of the negative things in your life. So leave that stuff in the past and just use it as a resource to make yourself happy. Queue the happy dance...

 
 
 
 
So remember that what comes up, must come down but use it to your advantage.