Friday, November 1, 2013

Cover Reveal: Fractured Heart by Krystle Lewallen

I am so excited to be revealing the cover of my book. There is no feeling that I can compare to what I feel right now; completion, accomplishment, and progress. Those are just a few. This cover would not have been possible without a few people,
 
Makaela Hall - Makaela was the most gracious cover model. She turned, twisted and inched in every which way that she was asked so that Pam could capture the perfect picture. This was her first time modeling and she was simply amazing. The picture speaks for itself.
 
Pam Bell Photography - I could not have had such a beautiful cover without such a wonderful photographer. I can not say enough good things about Pam. She was professional and captured some of the best pictures I have ever seen. I would encourage you to check out Amelia Island Scenes on Facebook to see more of her work. The scenic pictures are breathtaking. It's great to get on Facebook and have those beautiful pictures popping up on my page every once in a while.
 
Mia - Mia was the make-up artist on site. If there was a glitch she stepped up to the plate and took care of it. Mia is also a hair stylist and also touched up hair as needed.
 
Without these 3 ladies, I would not have been able to introduce this cover to you. I am truly blessed to have had them on my team for this shoot.
 
Book Information
 
Title: Fractured Heart
Series: The Redemption Series Book One
Release Date: November 29, 2013
 
 
I won't keep you waiting any longer, here it is...
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
You can visit my Facebook page by clicking here so that you can stay up to date on events that are happening. If you are interested in doing a review for Fractured Heart, please contact me by email krystleball918@yahoo.com .