Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Site!

Hello! I have officially relocated. Well, mostly. I will still blog, here, on blogger, but I do have an official website where you can find the model search information and book information. I will continue to blog here about anything that is up and coming and also, I will continue to have Author's Corner here on the blog. This blog is connected to my website. If you are searching for something, you will most likely find it there. The new website is:


                                                         http://www.krystlelewallen.com/







I am still taking sign-ups for the model search till January 31, 2014. You can find the form on my website, the one above, but I will also leave it up here on my blog. Eventually, this site will only be a blog. I will very slowly transition that but not until after the model search. I apologize for any confusion. The new site is great, go check it out!